Branched Chain Amino Acids – BCAA
- 7g of BCAAs
- 2,500mg of Glutamine
- Added Electrolytes
Xtend from Scivation delivers 7g of BCAAs in the 2:1:1 Ratio. Also included in the formula are Glutamine and Citrulline Malate as well as a proprietary blend of hydration-inducing electrolytes.
Xtend has been formulated with the intent of helping individuals maximize training intensity and promote optimal muscle protein synthesis and recovery while you train.
Xtenda has been designed for intra-workout consumption, Scivation XTEND helps to facilitate both fat loss and new muscle construction. Also, by orchestrating optimal protein synthesis and by balancing the intra-cellular energy economy, Scivation Xtend can help to reduce recovery time.
Xtend is formulated with a precise PentActive blend of actives, synergistically involved in key cellular processes to optimize muscle performance and response:
- Research validated 2:1:1 ratio of branched chain amino acids (BCAAs), L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine
- to stimulate and support muscle protein synthesis and provide metabolic energy while you train.
- to promote muscle intracellular BCAA metabolism down the correct energy and protein synthesis pathways via the BCAA aminotransferase enzyme.
- The rate-limiting cofactor Vitamin B6 to ensure optimal BCAA aminotransferase reactions.
- Bonded Citrulline Malate
- to help facilitate rapid ATP turnover and lactate reabsorption to support higher training volumes at a given exercise intensity.
- The three most vital electrolytes – Potassium, Chloride and Sodium
- to optimize cell hydration and muscle contractile function while you train under the most brutal of conditions.